You will be able to get BioShock and Borderlands games separately.
The Switch is such a diverse console with its variety of games to play, so it’s unsurprising that Nintendo is starting to bring bigger collections on-board for people to enjoy. We all remember during Nintendo’s Mini Direct last week, 2K Games confirmed that two of their biggest collections – BioShock and Borderlands – will be available to buy and download towards the end of May. But, now it’s looking even better.
As well as being able to buy both collections from the eShop, you will be able to buy the games individually. This is perfect if you’re only interested in one of the games from either of the collections or if you have limited download space.
Below is a list of the full content being released for these collections:
The BioShock Collection
- Bioshock Remastered – the additional content available will be the “Museum of Orphaned Concepts” and Challenge Rooms. There are a series of episodes with Director’s Commentary on the game that have also been added!
- Bioshock 2 Remastered – DLC includes “Minerva’s Den” and “The Protector Trials”
- Bioshock Infinite Complete Edition – DLC includes “Burial at Sea”, “Clash in the Clouds”, plus the “Columbia’s Finest and Early Bird Special Pack” for that extra gear and weapons!
Borderlands Legendary Collection
- Borderlands: Game of the Year Edition
- Borderlands 2
- Borderlands: The Pre-Sequel
The Borderlands Legacy Collection and Bioshock: The Collection, as well as all their DLC, will be released on May 29. That’s right, Handsome Jack and Booker DeWitt are coming to Switch!
PREVIOUS: 4 REASONS WHY PERSONA SHOULD COME TO THE SWITCH
Will you be getting one of these games when they’re available, or will you be getting the entire collection(s)? Let us know below!